We aim to:
- Empower and promote wellbeing for adults and teenagers with mental health issues through music and film.
- Serve as an open, inclusive social group that allows fellow musicians and non-musicians to come together, building social confidence through music.
- Provide opportunities to learn instruments, write songs, form bands, perform and record.
- Provide support with everyday life issues, sign posting to appropriate organisations.
- Empower people to speak openly about their own mental health experiences, share and change attitudes of the general public.
- Create a community music orientated group that is open to all.